PO Box 8606
Armadale Victoria 3143
High Street Armadale Online
Hans F. Marti
Tracktion Sales & Marketing. Contact: Chris Szlachetko
The High Street Armadale business precinct is situated on High Street, between Glenferrie Rd and Orrong Road.
The perfect destination for a day out, High Street showcases a unique variety of businesses in relaxed and stylish surroundings.
Approximately 6kms South East from Melbourne's CBD, High Street is quickly and easily accessible by car, train or tram.
Melways references 58 K7 and 59 B8
- A tram ride to High Street Armadale takes approximately 20 minutes from the City
- No. 6 Glen Iris tram to High Street Armadale frequently leaves from Swanston Street in the City
- You will need to purchase a Zone 1 ticket
- The High Street Armadale precinct lies between Stop 40 (Armadale Station) and Stop 44(Malvern Town Hall)
- A train trip to High Street Armadale takes approximately 10 minutes from the City
- You can get to Armadale Station on the Frankston, Pakenham or Cranbourne lines
- Trains frequently leave the city from Flinders Street station, or from other stations on the City Loop (Parliament, Melbourne Central, Flagstaff and Southern Cross Stations)
- For more information on getting to High Street Armadale by public transport, visit www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au or call 131 638